Build, host, and manage membership websites to generate recurring revenue
FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
What is SubHub?
SubHub is a platform that lets build, host, and manage membership and subscription sites, including content and payment.
A Look Inside SubHub
- Create multiple membership levels, enabling different groups to securely log in and see the content they’ve purchased
- Alternative to: MemberPress and Wild Apricot
- Offer annual, monthly, and recurring subscription plans with the option for free trials and one-time payments
- Best for: Subject matter experts, coaches, trainers, and educators who want an easy way to grow their membership services
With an intuitive homepage builder, you can customize your site’s design and content.
With SubHub, you can create and sell online courses, which can be sold as stand alone products or as part of a membership subscription.
From there, you’ll be able to set up multiple membership levels, allowing different member groups to securely log in and see relevant content.
Create monthly, annual, or other recurring subscription plans and provide a range of options for subscribers.
You’ll be able to set your own discounts and promo codes that members can use when they check out.
You can even entice new subscribers with free or limited trials, all controlled from the SubHub platform.
Build weekly, monthly, and annual subscription options for your membership plan.
If overseeing a membership program feels like herding cats to you, you’re not alone.
Luckily, SubHub makes it easy to manage individual members and groups of members, ensuring that everyone gets the right content and even offering a translation page for the default English labels.
From the “My Members” dashboard, you can access details on each of your members including contact information, when they joined, and what payment plan they subscribe to.
Manage and update membership information all from one dashboard.
With SubHub, you’ve got complete control over how and when you deliver membership content.
Add articles, pages, images, audio, videos, and other types of content to publish immediately or at a scheduled date and time.
You can restrict access to certain content on your site to ensure that only the members who have paid for access can view it.
The built-in course builder lets you create online courses with lessons delivered on a schedule or with instant access.
Plus, SubHub includes Zapier integrations for email marketing software like SendFox, ActiveCampaign, and MailerLite to make delivering content a breeze.
Create and manage courses with drip-fed lessons, scheduled by day, week or month.
Want to sell physical products or digital downloads?
SubHub features a built-in shopping cart where customers can purchase products for a one-time fee directly on your membership site.
You can customize your store with product categories, shipping terms, currency, and taxation information, along with the option to automatically offer members a discount.
Plus, take credit card payments in multiple currencies using Stripe and PayPal.
SubHub makes setting up your store and taking payments simple.
You’ve been talking your friends’ ears off about your hobbies–why not get paid for it? (Clearly your in-depth knowledge of succulent propagation is being wasted.)
SubHub includes everything you need to publish your content and tap into that recurring revenue stream, from subscriptions and memberships to online courses and paid downloads.
And your virtual hubs are all fully hosted and managed—no plugins or coding required.
Get lifetime access today!
- Lifetime access to SubHub Pro Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Pro Plan updates
- Stack up to 3 codes (apply multiple codes to 1 site, or add additional sites with individual codes)
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new SubHub users who do not have existing accounts
- Deactivated domains can be reactivated upon request
- Note: previous AppSumo customers who purchased SubHub can stack additional codes to increase their members limit
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Use own custom domain
- Free SSL certificate
- Password-protected areas
- Recurring subscriptions
- Member directory
- Built in store
- Course creation
- Mailchimp integration
- Integrated payment processors
- Fully managed and hosted
- Email and phone support
- Multiple membership levels
- Promo codes
- Zapier integration
- Built-in forum
- Langauge settings
Who is SubHub For?
- Subject matter experts
The membership site model has been incredibly successful for a lot of websites, and there are several reasons for that:
1. It’s a great way to build a community around your brand.
2. It provides access to a constant revenue stream.
3. It creates a sense of exclusivity.
4. It makes it easy to sell other products and services.
5. It’s an easy way to conduct research on your target audience.
6. It’s a great way to offer recurring call-to-actions.
AffiliateRules.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.