Get clean, crisp copy with an AI-based writing assistant that edits as you type
FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
What is Linguix?
Linguix is an AI-powered writing assistant that checks your writing for errors and provides context-appropriate grammar, punctuation, style, and vocab recommendations.
A Look Inside Linguix
- Automatically check grammar, punctuation, and style on your favorite sites with the Linguix browser extension
- Get context-appropriate writing recommendations, and speed up your process by up to 600% with intelligent snippets
- Alternative to: Grammarly
- Best for: Marketers, non-native English writers, and anyone who posts looking to improve their writing as they go
Type with confidence! Linguix fixes grammar errors as you write to improve your content.
The browser extension lets you check grammar real-time on all your favorite sites — from Google Docs to Facebook.
You can also upload documents to your Linguix account to check grammar, spelling, and style in one easy-to-use dashboard.
The style guide feature allows you to create custom rules that tailor the Linguix writing assistant to your business’ unique writing style. (Gently snarky with a side of memes.)
The Linguix mini helper makes editing a breeze—even novel-length projects.
Every super-star athlete pays attention to their stats, and writing’s your personal gridiron.
Using your Business dashboard, you can monitor your team’s productivity and invite/remove users.
Meanwhile, the Statistics feature displays your word count, average word length, reading time, and overall readability score.
The Linguix web app also allows you to access audience-specific statistics, so you know you’re putting the best content out there for your target audience.
Get a birds’-eye view on your team’s productivity with Linguix’s Business dashboard!
With the Linguix browser extension, you’ll speed up routine writing tasks with pre-drafted snippets that you can instantly insert into emails, social media posts, and more.
Take your content a step further with Linguix’s built-in vocabulary suggestions that let you improve your writing as you type!
You can also expand your vocabulary using the “Look Up in Linguix” feature on the browser extension to get definitions of words as you read.
Linguix offers detailed explanations for grammar corrections to sharpen your writing for business emails, academic work, and personal projects.
Got confidential or sensitive content that you want to keep secure? Linguix protects your most important documents with flexible privacy settings and a “Secret Mode” for editing.
Snippets offer a quick and easy shortcut that you can readily insert into your communications without having to retype long messages.
Bad spelling is cute when you’re four—not so much when you’re running a business.
Writing riddled with typos and bad grammar can impact your credibility and cost you sales.
Fortunately, there’s a miraculous AI-powered solution that helps you dot your i’s and cross your t’s every time.
Get lifetime access today!
- Lifetime access to Linguix Business Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Business Plan updates
- Stack unlimited codes
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- Previous AppSumo customers who purchased Linguix can buy more codes to increase their feature limits
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Basic grammar and spelling checks
- Unlimited grammar checker
- 2,700 checks for punctuation, grammar, context, and sentence structure
- Vocabulary enhancement suggestions
- Personalized language learning
- Fix 9M typos
- Essay templates
- Synonyms suggestions
- Grammar handbook
- Personalized learning
- English level interactive tests
- Content templates
- Team management
- Writing insights on a team level
- Corporate snippets
- Mobile app (Android and IOS)
Who is Linguix For?
- Non-Native English Writers
- Anyone who posts looking to improve their writing as they go
Find Grammarly expensive and you don’t want to pay monthly? Here’s your next best thing. Been using it for all my online content. So far, I am satisfied and happy with this tool. Developers are also active in udpdating this tool. Keep an eye on this one to go head to head with Grammarly someday.
AffiliateRules.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.