Host exciting interactive virtual events for groups to learn and socialize
What is Run The World?
Run The World is the one-stop-shop to host virtual events that connect, inspire, and entertain.
FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
A Look Inside Run The World
- Host various events from networking happy hours to multi-track conferences, covering ticketing, payment, recordings, and more
- Alternative to: Zoom
- Connect attendees with 1:1 speed networking, small group discussions, live Q&As, and a Groupfie photo booth
- Best for: Marketers, community leaders, and event organizers committed to hosting events that attendees will want to show up for
Use “Cocktail Party” to encourage speed rounds of 1:1 networking amongst your attendees.
Run The World also features a Round Table option that lets attendees discuss topics and meet with others in groups of three to eight people.
As host, you can set table topics and assign attendees to groups.
And because we all have bad memories of being assigned to a dud group in school (“All Kevin has done is eat crayons.”), attendees can choose to join or create a new table.
Hosts can create Round Table discussion groups and attendees can jump from one topic to another.
Keeping attendees attentive isn’t always easy when everyone’s on a screen.
To get your audience engaged, Run The World lets you enable attendees to participate in the conversation or engage in live Q&A using the Grab the Mic feature.
Attendees can join the virtual queue and you can select who joins the speakers on “stage.”
The Grab the Mic feature enables audience participation in discussions and facilitates live Q&As!
Let’s be real, many virtual events are forgettable. (And the memorable ones aren’t always memorable for the right reasons.)
You want your attendees to look back on your event and remember how awesome it was.
Run The World lets you commemorate your events by creating a shareable Groupfie—that’s a group selfie—in the photobooth. (“Say queso!”)
You can also make your event stand out from the sea of Zoom calls with intro music, polls, stretch breaks, and sponsor shoutouts.
Unlike in-person events where you walked into a party without knowing who’d be there, Run The World gives everyone a social safety net.
Every event comes with a built-in online community where attendees can chat before, during, and after your event.
And because hosts deserve extra perks, you own your attendee list and can message superfans individually anytime.
Run The World lets you own your attendee list and build communities.
We’ve all experienced those awkward Zoom calls where you couldn’t hit “End Meeting” fast enough. (“Okay, thank you!” “Bye!” “Bye.” “…BYE!”)
Run The World helps you host exciting interactive events that leave your attendees feeling good and connected to their communities.
After all, whether your events are virtual or IRL, they’re all about the people.
Get lifetime access to Run The World today!
- Lifetime access to Run The World Pro & Sponsor Plans
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license with 60 days of purchase
- All future Pro & Sponsor Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 2 license tiers
- Minimum $1 platform fee per paid ticket. Additional Stripe processing fee of 2.9% + $0.30 charged per payment
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- 15% revenue share per paid ticket
- Download chat log, poll data, & attendee list
- Up to 3 sessions per event
- Branding color
- Multiple stages
- Single, multiple, & parallel sessions
- HD recording & ability to charge for recording
- Breakout roundtable (topic-based break outs)
- Lead generation survey tool
- Cocktail Party® for 1:1 speed networking
- Call-to-action functionality to drive sales during events
- Full event report (engagement, attendee demographics)
- Ticketing & registration management
- All-year-round community with messaging and attendee directory
- Access to music library and to be included in Run The World event marketplace
Who is Run The World For?
- Community Leaders
- Event Organizers
If you’re looking or a Zoom-alternative without the monthly fees, look no further. If you missed Airmeet, here’s your chance. Run The World is the one-stop-shop to host virtual events that connect, inspire, and entertain. Virtual events have so many benefits over other event types, without the disadvantages of other event types. You can run a virtual event from the comfort of your own home, running an event that is accessible to the entire world, and with easy-to-use software. A virtual event is a lot cheaper to run than a real-world event, and the ease of setting up a virtual event means you can have one running in no time! Virtual events are great for: Hosting a webinar seminar on a topic that you’re passionate about, Hosting an instructional webinar on how to use a product you’re an affiliate. This looks to be a great deal. Online community has been buzzing when this deal was brought out by AppSumo. Did you know that it received a $15 million startup funding? This maybe your indicator to feel good about this deal. Check it out on AppSumo now.
AffiliateRules.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.