Optimized video calling, presenting, sales guidance and scheduling, in one lightweight remote sales meeting platform
FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
What is Crikle?
Crikle combines video meetings, customized sales guidance, and information capture to help you sell more effectively from literally anywhere.
A Look Inside Crikle
- Pitch, sell, present, and engage remotely in HD from a branded, unified, browser-based platform
- Alternative to: Zoom, Calendly, Evernote, and PowerPoint
- Capture and seamlessly integrate customer feedback with your connected CRM
- Best for: Freelancers, consultants, agencies, and teams looking for a smarter way to connect with customers
Using Crikle’s HD Present, you can present images, videos, presentations, maps, and files in seconds!
There are many perks to remote meetings (e.g., business on top, pajamas on the bottom), but a big con is that remote meetings are often impersonal and disengaging.
Crikle helps you focus on customers and build face-to-face connections with prospective clients, instead of wasting time shuffling through endless tabs and notes.
Using the recording, time stamping, notes, and checklists features, you can effortlessly capture customer information in real-time all within the same meeting tab.
From there, you’ll be able to seamlessly sync customer data to your connected CRM, whether it’s HubSpot or Salesforce, by simply pressing a button.
Crikle’s recording, time stamping, notes, and checklists features let you capture customer information in real-time within the same meeting tab.
And because meetings are an essential component of your workday, Crikle helps you schedule meetings based on your calendar.
Your customers can schedule time to meet with you via a Crikle appointment link based on your given availability.
And you can even connect your Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook account to the platform, so all invites are automatically synced to your calendar.
Say goodbye to no-shows, double bookings, and the unnecessary back-and-forth of meeting scheduling. (“When do you wanna meet?” “I don’t know, when do you wanna meet?”)
Best of all, Crikle lets you incorporate your branding on the meeting platform with white-labeling.
Add your company logo, tagline, and more to create branded notifications, personalized customer waiting rooms, and unique meeting environments.
Your customers will know they’re meeting with you, instead of another generic Zoom account.
From start to finish, Crikle makes it possible to create a unified, professional remote selling experience that sets you apart from other businesses.
Add your brand information to every aspect of your call, from your company logo to branded notifications.
To quote two-time winning salesman of the year Michael Scott, “Make friends first. Make sales second. Make love third.” (Okay, maybe ignore the last part.)
But if you’re bouncing between different screens during meetings, there’s just no way you’re going to make friends or sales with a customer.
Crikle takes the fuss out of remote sales meetings, so you can pay attention to your prospect and do what you do best: close that deal.
Get lifetime access to Crikle today!
- Lifetime access to Crikle Standard Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Crikle Standard Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 3 license tiers
- GDPR Compliant
- Only for new Crikle users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Up to 50 participants per meeting
- Unlimited meetings
- HD video, images, maps, and presentations
- Custom branded meetings and invitations
- Shared content library
- 2-way screenshare
- Meeting/invitation manager
- Meeting scheduling
- Calendar sync with Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook
- Sales note taker
- Customizable sales checklists
- Meeting recap summary
- CRM integration with HubSpot & Salesforce
- Branded presentation micro-sites
- Meeting recording
- Time stamp recordings
- Mobile friendly for invitees
- Sales dashboard
Who is Crikle For?
It’s no secret that salespeople can be notoriously lonely. All too often, you find yourself working from your home office without the company of other salespeople. This can be especially problematic when you’re selling expensive items or services — a purchase that can take weeks or months to complete. It’s also no secret that video conferencing helps bridge the distance between remote workers. This is where Crikle comes in. Try it out on AppSumo.
AffiliateRules.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.