Access an all-around cookie consent management solution for your website
FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
What is CookieYes?
CookieYes is a cookie consent solution for cookie compliance with major data privacy laws like GDPR and CCPA.
A Look Inside CookieYes
- Get full control over the content and look of the cookie consent banner for your website
- Alternative to: Cookiebot
- Automatic third-party cookie blocking, cookie scans, banner translated in 26 languages, and exhaustive pageviews for all domains
- Best for: Web developers, site owners, SMBs, and admins who need their website to be cookie compliant with data privacy laws
CookieYes also automatically scans your website for cookies after you install the consent banner.
Using an extensive database of over 25,000 cookies, CookieYes auto-categorizes the scanned cookies on your website and generates a legally compliant cookie banner.
Smart cookie categorization allows visitors to selectively give consent for different categories of cookies. (“We’ve got chocolate chip, oatmeal, sandwich, shortbread, fortune..”)
Best of all, CookieYes identifies the cookies placed by all major third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and YouTube and automatically blocks them before obtaining explicit user consent.
You’re so international, and CookieYes understands that.
Because your site visitors are clicking in from all over the globe, the tool displays the cookie consent banner depending on the visitor’s location.
You’ll even get your consent banner auto-translated to 26 languages spoken worldwide, so you don’t have to use your rusty high school French. Dieu merci!
With helpful live chat support, you’ll be guided through the installation process and deal with any post-installation queries without any delays.
By managing visitors’ data in a safe and secure manner, CookieYes will help you establish trust in your website and contribute to your business’ rapid growth.
So you can stop worrying about your website’s cookie compliance. (To quote the great cookie genius Cookie Monster, “Home is where heart is. Heart where cookie is.”)
Despite the chaotic behavior you’ve seen on the WallStreetBets subreddit, the internet isn’t exactly the wild, wild west.
That means your site still has to comply with data privacy laws like GDPR before collecting data from users.
With CookieYes, you know that your site is always cookie compliant, so you can get the useful data you need stress-free.
Get lifetime access to CookieYes today!
- Lifetime access to CookieYes Pro Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Pro Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 4 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new CookieYes users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Custom branding
- Advanced banner customization
- Different consent types (implicit, explicit, custom, and info)
- Built-in Do Not Track (DNT) feature
- Automatic script blocking
- Geo-targeting cookie banner
- CSS customization
- Premium support
- CCPA compliance
Who is CookieYes For?
- Web developers, site owners, SMBs, and admins who need their website to be cookie compliant with data privacy laws
Protecting your privacy is more than a concern for data privacy laws like GDPR and CCPA. It’s also about protecting your privacy on the web, as well as your privacy when you use your smartphone. So, how can you ensure your privacy when you use the web? One way is by using a privacy plugin like CookieYes. Better to be compliant and avoid headaches later. check it out on AppSumo and make your website/s GDPR and cookie law compliant.
AffiliateRules.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.