Create a self-hosted course right on your WordPress site and keep all the profits
FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
What is WP Courseware?
WP Courseware helps anyone with a WordPress website easily create and sell online courses, turning their knowledge into profits.
A Look Inside WP Courseware
- Easily turn your WordPress content into an online course and host unlimited students without revenue-sharing
- Alternative to: LearnDash
- Make checkout a breeze with a built-in payment process and shopping cart functionality
- Best for: Coaches, instructors, and mentors with WordPress sites who want to profit from their content and expertise
Charge for your courses as a one-time fee, installment payments, or a recurring subscription.
WP Courseware was the first online course plugin for WordPress (#therealOG), so you’ll benefit from thousands of development hours spent perfecting the platform.
You’ll also get access to hundreds of training resources to help you along your course creation journey from idea to launch.
Build a single course or create an entire ecosystem of courses right on your own WordPress website—there’s no limit to the number of courses you can create.
With WP Courseware, you can build a single course or an entire ecosystem of courses!
For added convenience, you can leverage existing content within your courses when you use the one-click option to convert your posts or pages to course units.
You’ll also be able to create lessons from scratch in the visual course editor, building a structure for your course in just minutes!
Easily embed any type of content, including videos from any source, text, HTML, interactive content, file downloads, or anything else (e.g., encouraging pictures of dogs saying “You got this”).
Once your course structure is finalized, publish it all at once or drip content according to a schedule.
Use drag-and-drop functionality to build out your course exactly the way you want to—without any coding!
WP Courseware lets you create quizzes or surveys within your courses to increase learning retention and gather feedback to finetune your course offering.
You can make your quizzes completely customizable using flexible question types, blocking and non-blocking quizzes, timed quizzes, randomization, customizable feedback, and more!
Want to keep students excited and engaged? Use the powerful visual certificate builder to offer certificates of completion to your students. (“100% completion/100% reason to remember the name”)
Include powerful quizzes or surveys to help increase learning retention or gather feedback for improvement.
WP Courseware integrates with a number of e-commerce, membership, achievement, and email marketing plugins, allowing you to customize your e-learning experience.
Connect to popular membership plugins, like MemberPress, WishList Member, MemberMouse, and s2Member.
You can also integrate WP Courseware with e-commerce plugins like WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
WP Courseware integrates with many of the leading e-commerce and membership plugins.
Ready to kiss those third-party course platform fees goodbye? (Of course you are.)
With WP Courseware, you get to monetize your knowledge and expertise without sharing any of your revenue.
As the original WordPress plugin for courses, WP Courseware allows you to quickly transform your WordPress site content into a customized, dynamic course.
NEW: No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you!
Get lifetime access to WP Courseware today!
- Lifetime access to WP Courseware Guru Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Professor Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 3 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new WP Courseware users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Customizable course branding and style
- Ability to use your own WP theme
- E-commerce and membership integrations
- Intuitive drag-and-drop course builder
- Quiz and survey functionality
- Scheduled content drip
- Set required course prerequisites
- Customizable course completion certifications
- Classroom grade course books
- Built-in shopping cart support
- Stripe and PayPal integrations
- Membership functionality
- Recurring subscription payments
- Offer affordable installment payments
- Offer online courses for free
- Offer teaser content
- Restrict course content
- Completed student management
- Automated instructor and student emails
- Instructor course management roles
Who is WP Courseware For?
When we think of creating and selling online courses, we naturally think of Udemy, the online course marketplace that revolutionised online course creation and distribution. But what if I told you there’s a faster and easier way to create and sell online courses? That’s what makes WP Courseware a viable alternative to Udemy. With WP Courseware, you can create and sell online courses using just a WordPress website and some simple plugins. You don’t need computer programming knowledge or fancy software. So, if you’re looking to enter the online course industry, you won’t go wrong with WP Courseware. Check it out on AppSumo and start creating your courses on your very own WordPress website/s.
AffiliateRules.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.